Today, the organization of online broadcasts has become a new trend in the event industry. In this article, we will discuss how to organize a board meeting with the help of board software.
Why does Board meeting software gain great popularity today?
We are increasingly working online. Why is online broadcasting relevant and how useful is it? Social media is a source of the audience that you may not always be able to invite to your usual library activities. Currently, quarantine is a great way out. Have you noticed how actively the representatives of the media began to broadcast their events and masterclasses? Writers, dancers, singers hold readings, online concerts, or workshops on social networks. The live mode has the effect of live communication, viewers write comments, express their emotions, ask questions.
The main difference between organizing events via board meeting management from the traditional (offline) way is the increased attention to technical aspects and additional knowledge. You can hold the event online on social networks or with the help of special online platforms. You can also use messengers: WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, Facebook Messenger. Or Instagram for broadcasts of both official events and entertainment events. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages, choose the most convenient for you.
Of course, live communication is a more common way of communicating, but online meetings have their advantages. In particular, it is attracting a wide audience, a high degree of interactivity, the opportunity to receive a record at the end of the event.
The most preferred alternatives of Board software
So, there are the following options:
- Discord is well suited for discussions and meetings in groups of up to 10 people but has no demonstration features. The application is free. You can use WhatsApp, Google Hangouts, or Facebook Messenger on this principle.
- Cisco WebEx is one of the most powerful platforms that guarantee high-quality communication and data security. It also has the option of voice control of broadcasts and provides favorable conditions of use for free and at paid rates.
- Go To Meeting is especially advantageous if you need to hold regular online seminars for a large number of participants. It is convenient to plan webinars because the service automatically creates a registration form for participants and sends reminders about the webinar to registered participants. There are three paid tariff plans with the ability to join up to 3,000 participants. 14 days for a free attempt to use the service.
- My Own Conference. In addition to the basic features, there is a special design for creating registration pages for webinars. You can also set up automatic mailings with reminders for registered participants, as well as integrate the resource with the site (you can add a special integration code to your site and invite guests to visit the site, and from there – go to the webinar). This service provides a tool for conducting tests during broadcasts.
- Microsoft Teams is a resource that can be downloaded to a computer or gadget, or used as a web application. Provides the opportunity to conduct online audio, video, web conferences, as well as broadcast and record large-scale meetings, webinars for a large audience (up to 10,000 participants).
Thus, for workshops, discussions, or even workshops, you can choose almost any of the above methods of broadcasting. It is more convenient to use Zoom, Skype, Cisco Webex, Go To Meeting, My Own Conference for training and lectures. At least, thanks to the screen demonstration feature that may be needed during training activities.